hayleyx101:

the power of three


coab-minshaka:

lil-miss-choc:

608474:

Lucy (2014)

An action film.

With a female lead.

Played by Scarlett Johanssen

With no love interest.

With superpowers.

And Morgan Freeman.

I had no idea how much I wanted this until this moment.

This look amazing and I’m excited…

*cue Neuroscientific rage*

BUT WHY MUST WE ALWAYS FIND OURSELVES WITH THE “ONLY USE 10% OF OUR BRAIN” THING? You don’t only use 10% of your brain, get that thought right out of your head, what would be the freaking point of having the other 90%? padding? Your brain is an awesome amazing system and 100% of it is necessary for efficient functioning. 

Sources:

Scientific American

University of Washington

*end Neuroscientific rage*

also, Ms. Johnanssen looks fierce, can’t wait. 


hurrdurrwaffle:

Anne Hathaway, ladies and gentlemen.


I meant no offense.
And you’ve given none.



captoring:

i was looking up 80’s slang for reasons and

i am so using this

image

and you should too

let’s bring it back



sansaofwinterfel:

MCU Meme: [2/8] Characters

Maria Hill

"The battle of the New York was the end of the world. This - now - is the new world. People are different. They have access to tech, to formula, secrets they’re not ready for."


Gemma Arterton for The Times (January 2014)


tossme:

Big-atures: Rivendell

"One of the wonderful treats that came as a by-product to the building of Rivendell was that - while we were building it - Alan Lee was so… attached to this miniature that he’d come down regularly and work on it - with us.” - Richard Taylor




oswalled:

Companions + name meanings
     ↪ inspired by x



deadtywin asked: Tywin or Stannis?